WTB Turbo Cobra *Cash in Hand*

Fat-cat

Established Member
Okay Guys and Gals here is what im after. ( Note also i would consider 96-98 cobras as well in below mentioned condition )

Turbo Cobra. 76MM single / 57-61mm Twins / Built motor / Auto or 6 speed / Solid axle/ IRS

Mileage is not to much a concern as long as the paint is good and mechanically sound

Would like to stay away from Verts but would take the right one.

Must be Clean.. i have seen some thrashed together stuff and its not my style i dont want to have to spend time and money cleaning up stuff that should have been done right in the first place.

I understand that there might be things that need to be changed i mean more along the hacked together intake / maf systems. Rats nest wiring ect.

Im looking for a street bruiser with track potential. i have 25-35k to spend on the right car. Cash in hand... would also like to be able to keep the car stored until late April or early may for bringing it back to the great white north. If not i can arrange transport for the right car.

The reason im posting is i know there are allot of turbo guys around and that some might be sellling but have not put up info. Please post or PM me details. :rockon:

Thanks

Last edited:

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
I think mine was mentioned up top, the 5.4L Single Turbo Cobra. Fits all of your criteria and is cheap to boot (Comparatively).

You won't find another car with the quality parts that it has in a lower mileage clean chassis.

Come down and take a look at it. You like it and buy it, I'll store it for you until summer free of charge.

Fat-cat

Established Member
5.4 auto cobra thats on here...gogogogog!

the black one ? I am going to shoot him a PM have some questions on it but yeah that car is awesome

CobraMac's beautiful triple black TT cobra is forsale.. that thing is sexy.

Ill have to check out his sale thread.. as with the car above on on the fence about black as its so hard to keep in good shape where i live.

you should hop on 04sleeper's ride... that shit is silly-wicked!

I have a 2.3 Whipple car and no access to E85 or i would just upgrade my blower to a 3.4 and let her buck :)

Fat-cat

Established Member
I think mine was mentioned up top, the 5.4L Single Turbo Cobra. Fits all of your criteria and is cheap to boot (Comparatively).

You won't find another car with the quality parts that it has in a lower mileage clean chassis.

Come down and take a look at it. You like it and buy it, I'll store it for you until summer free of charge.

Ill shoot you a PM after work today when i have time to comb the add a bit. Car is for sure what im looking for build wise might be even to much but just have to convince myself to buy a black car and that would be the hard part.

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
My fully built auto solid axle TT 04 Cobra is supposed to be done next week. If it's something you may be interested in shoot me a PM. This thing has been down since June 2008 getting all the parts and money together.

Last edited:

Fat-cat

Established Member
Sent some more PM's out keepem coming guys some nasty cars kicking around these parts thats for sure.

Fat-cat

Established Member
I did with all the threats your getting in the thread i figured i would stay away. Lol Jk

Car is awesome for sure but the car is a little on my high side of my price range and to nice for what i intended to put it through on my roads up here.

CobraMac

Established Member
I did with all the threats your getting in the thread i figured i would stay away. Lol Jk

Car is awesome for sure but the car is a little on my high side of my price range and to nice for what i intended to put it through on my roads up here.

Hahahaha yah no joke huh? Everyone wants to kill me for this! Ahhh gotcha that makes sense. Well PM me a number on what you were thinking of price wise and I'll let you know what I think! And good luck otherwise as well!! :rockon:

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Here is the track video of the 11.71 pass. It's the last car in the vid if you want to skip through it.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDXi14X4fkA"]YouTube - Mach 1 races_0001.wmv[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread