WTB/Trade: 99/01 cobra tail lights with harnesses...

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Just as the title says! Looking for a very clean pair of 99/01 cobra tails with harnesses for a REASONABLE price. By reasonable... I'm saying up front that I will not pay $500+ for a pair like some members on here want to ask for them. I've seen pairs go in good shape with harnesses for $300 or so which is reasonable in my eyes. I know they can be had for even less if I want to wait for a steal or shop around and piece a set together between eBay, Craigslist and the junk yards like many members here do and then list for a ridiculous profit but I'm willing to pay a little more for convenience. If no one here wants to let a set go for a fair price, I'll wait and do my own hunting around for a good deal.

I also have my factory professionally dark tinted tails off my 04 CO cobra up for trade if interested... And ill obviously add cash on top.

Lmk fellas! 832-298-0768

Text for quickest response!!

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Yeah... I'll let them go outright. They're tinted pretty dark but they look great. Nice and glossy. They were done professionally by a local body shop using transparent black and clear.

so_r_crazy

Established Member
I have several sets and I am local. I have a rough set without harnesses I would sell you for $350. Bust out the polish and they woud look almost new. I have another set with some some of the black spots on the reflector surface on the inside for $275, lenses are nice and just look like they are slightly tinted.

For you my prices are firm and set, no jaw jacking based on all the back and forth last time.

Should you be interested PM me.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I have several sets and I am local. I have a rough set without harnesses I would sell you for $350. Bust out the polish and they woud look almost new. I have another set with some some of the black spots on the reflector surface on the inside for $275, lenses are nice and just look like they are slightly tinted.

For you my prices are firm and set, no jaw jacking based on all the back and forth last time.

Should you be interested PM me.

:lol:

No thanks. I'm not interested in dealing with you or buying any of your items that seem to all need repair of some sort. Now move along buddy.

Last edited:

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Lol! Says the guy buying and selling used car parts for income/profit. :kaboom:

I appreciate your concern but money is not the issue.... for me anyway.

Hey man, its beer money, It would be different if i was selling stuff to pay the bills. I just use the profit to buy stuff for my car, that way I'm not using taking money out of my savings/ paychecks :read:

Also most of the taillights i bought were singles, and I would wait a few weeks or month and when another single came up, i would make a pair and sell them and make some SVT member happy, but I guess that doesn't make any sense to you? :p

so_r_crazy

Established Member
:lol:

No thanks. I'm not interested in dealing with you or buying any of your items that seem to all need repair of some sort. Now move along buddy.

Thats cause I am honest about all items I have, no BS blowing smoke up your ass that these are perfect. Not many items 10yrs old that are exposed to the elements at one point in time are perfect. The nice set I have many would call perfect, I say 8.5 out of 10. Cleanest set I have ever seen, but those are still up in the air about going on my car.

Again I am upfront unlike a few I have gotten claiming perfection only to receive and clearly point out to seller the things they failed to mention.

Good luck in your search of cheap perfect 99-01 tails, it going to be a long while unless you find a fool.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Hey man, its beer money, It would be different if i was selling stuff to pay the bills. I just use the profit to buy stuff for my car, that way I'm not using taking money out of my savings/ paychecks :read:

Also most of the taillights i bought were singles, and I would wait a few weeks or month and when another single came up, i would make a pair and sell them and make some SVT member happy, but I guess that doesn't make any sense to you? :p

Honestly man, it doesn't matter to me where u get them, how u get them, what u pay for them, what you use your profit on, etc. Great... I get the whole profit thing for a little extra cash. Power to ya. My goal here is not to create enemies or bash anyone. I was just simply stating that I have a price im willing to pay that I feel is fair considering the prices I've seen these sets sell for and although a few people have obviously been willing to shell out $450 for a used pair of these tails, that's not what I'm looking to spend on a set. No harm in being up front about it although yall seem to think so. I'll wait and catch a good deal or a "fool" as y'all would say. Money is not the issue. I just refuse to pay top dollar for something I know can be had for a lot less when I have nothing but time. And hey... Who knows how much longer ill even have this car. I change vehicles/toys constantly so I'm not sweating it if I don't find a set.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Thats cause I am honest about all items I have, no BS blowing smoke up your ass that these are perfect. Not many items 10yrs old that are exposed to the elements at one point in time are perfect. The nice set I have many would call perfect, I say 8.5 out of 10. Cleanest set I have ever seen, but those are still up in the air about going on my car.

Again I am upfront unlike a few I have gotten claiming perfection only to receive and clearly point out to seller the things they failed to mention.

Good luck in your search of cheap perfect 99-01 tails, it going to be a long while unless you find a fool.

Look... I didn't have any problem with you until u stuck ur bs comments in a convo that u had no business in. Not only that... What u said was far from the truth. Bottom line... I was interested in the seats, we talked, we didn't come to what I felt would be a fair deal and we didn't trade. Big deal. I had honestly forgotten all about that because to me, it wasn't something worth even thinking twice about. Then u chimed in on that other thread to bitch about me not buying your seats and calling me a "price troller". Lol You don't know me and I think you need to think twice before you open your mouth on here to call names. I've dealt with numerous people on here over the years. Lots of folks can vouch for me and how I do business. Not only that... With me being local... I'd think you'd want to avoid burning that bridge for future dealings. Just a little common sense there. And to clear something up since you might have misunderstood what I was saying... I not once said you weren't honest about the condition of your stuff. I'm just picky and don't care to buy stuff that needs repair/work. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread