WTB: track pack front strut

Aaronurdaneta

Established Member
One of my track pack front strut is going bad. I need a replacement but refuse to pay $300 for one at the moment. Let me know.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
I have full set of the oem yellow bilstein front and rear that id sell as a kit off my 2014, car has 5k miles on it and they came off around 2500 miles....mint condition, i dont want to seperate so if your interested in the complete set let me know and make me an offer

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
You refuse to pay $300 for an OEM front adjustable Bilstein?
What's that about? That is more than cheap in the performance car world, time for a reality check man.
-J

Aaronurdaneta

Established Member
OP said one of his struts is going bad. Was wondering how this is diagnosed. Maybe i want some struts as well. Forgive me for hijacking, not my intent. I would like to learn about front end geometry.

I found out by trial and error. After replacing many parts, did my own testing and came to conclusion it was the strut making the noise. How?, first I had someone drive the car slow with the hood open and me running next to it listening and touching things, I could feel a thump on top of the strut on the Driver's side as well as hear the noise. After that, I switched the strut assembly from the driver side to the passenger and the noise followed that one strut.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
What's a "Track Pack front strut?"
(Suspension upgrades were part of the Performance Pack, while the Track Pack added nothing but coolers to these cars.)

Aaronurdaneta

Established Member
What's a "Track Pack front strut?"
(Suspension upgrades were part of the Performance Pack, while the Track Pack added nothing but coolers to these cars.)

That's what I mean, performance pack, the ones you can adjust the firmness with the button (electronic)

Users who are viewing this thread