WTB: Tokico Dust Cap for D-Spec

Glassback GT500

Established Member
I am looking for one Tokico D-Spec dust cap, or information on where I can buy Tokico accessories. Does anybody have a lead on a US distributor?

Thank you!

c5d8b7f2-4a7d-4722-9f48-90cea768d082-800.jpg

Shotokan1509

Established Member
Did it just "disappear"? Check inside the shock tower on top of the strut mount with a flashlight, mine like to stick to hood liner and then fall in there

d05

Established Member
I contacted Tokico in May of last year looking for some replacement parts for some shocks/struts I purchased second-hand. I was advised that Motovicity was the master distributor for the parts. I reached out to Motovicity looking for the parts, and was advised that they would ship me the missing pieces when they arrived. I've been very patient and haven't pestered them waiting for this, but unfortunately have received nothing to date. I might actually have forgotten if not having seen this post. I inquired for an update today, so hopefully I'll have some news to pass along about getting replacement parts. In the meantime, I'll PM you the contact I have there, and maybe together we can encourage them to procure a run of dust caps.

Users who are viewing this thread