Wtb terminator

Rockman2012

Established Member
I am looking for a terminator with up to 80k on it. I am Interested in any color. Top three favorite colors are black, sonic blue, and screaming yellow. Any mods are fine just please list them please. Also include pictures of the cars. I am located in ohio and will be willing to travel for the right terminator. My price range is around 18k-20k thanks

2001asp

Established Member
sure. If you text me, I can send you a few more. I have all kinds of stuff. Install pics. Just use the link to the craigslist and I can exchange texts with you.

hssstang

Established Member
Darren Grooms Auto Sports in Denver, NC has a yellow 03 cobra in lot now. You can probably go to their website and check it out. I have a low mileage dsg cobra with low miles, but is on the higher price range for a cobra.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I've got a screaming yellow 04 coupe in OH. Low miles (like 15k on it now I think?) mostly stock. 2.90 upper, magnaflow catback, and a tune. Made 444rwhp and has went 11.75 @ 118 through stock exhaust. It would be more in the 24-27k range depending what wheels I sell it with, but if you're interested PM me and we can talk more.

Users who are viewing this thread