WTB Terminator Vert

tegan

Established Member
I am looking to buy a terminator vert. I am not looking for something heavily modified but it would be great if it was lowered, sub frames, light bar and maybe a pully. Looking for a car with 40k or less. I would prefer Black or CO. I am not a fan of the red interior on the 10th anniversary. I am located in NC but willing to travel for the right car. I am looking for a clean car. I have $22,000 to spend. My current weekend car will be sold this Sat. I will be actively looking after that.

Thanks

Tango7

Established Member
I am looking to buy a terminator vert. I am not looking for something heavily modified but it would be great if it was lowered, sub frames, light bar and maybe a pully. Looking for a car with 40k or less. I would prefer Black or CO. I am not a fan of the red interior on the 10th anniversary. I am located in NC but willing to travel for the right car. I am looking for a clean car. I have $22,000 to spend. My current weekend car will be sold this Sat. I will be actively looking after that.

Thanks

I have a 03 mineral grey if intrested with 25,500 miles that I would sale. If intrested text 828-455-9979

t-man

Established Member
cobra conv

i have a red 10 th anniv cobra ,lowered,light bar, chrome 500 wheels and h-pipe and flowmaster exhaust.... has 50 000 miles txt 607-221-8737 .. in ny

rthouck

Established Member
I have an '04 Silver Vert, I'm in Raeford, NC. It is not lowered but I have eibachs for it. It has a whipple supercharger on it. I'm putting an ad up for it right now.

SouthernG35

Established Member
I have a 04 KB black on black I might would sale. It's got more done than you asked for but is really nice. And I not to far away.

Bisbee Kid

Established Member
04 MystiChrome Vert i Knoxville

I am thinking of letting my 04 Mystic move to a new home. All original w/6600 miles. Wanted a little above the price you listed, if you have some room pm me & we can talk. Located in Knoxville.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread