WTB terminator or gt500 drivetrain

modular89

Established Member
I am in the market for a terminator or GT500 drivetrain drop out. I sold my coyote engine so looking to purchase to put it in my fox body. I would not need the trans with the GT500 engine since the t6060 won't work in the foxbody. The less miles the better and mods are a plus. I would also be interested in purchasing a totalled car as well. LMK what you got. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Grand Termi

Established Member
I am in the market for a terminator or GT500 drivetrain drop out. I sold my coyote engine so looking to purchase to put it in my fox body. I would not need the trans with the GT500 engine since the t6060 won't work in the foxbody. The less miles the better and mods are a plus. I would also be interested in purchasing a totalled car as well. LMK what you got. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Still looking for a termi drivetrain? I have a full set up out of a 5,895 mile car.

TP 112

Established Member
Man I have a complete black 03 cobra that was hit in the drivers side rear quarter. The rest of the car is in great shape and perfect for a terminator swap. It has 50,179 miles on it and is a 2.8 upper pulley car only. Everything works and I have running video of the car as it sits today. I'll take $8500.00 for the entire car and if you don't believe that's a deal buy the complete drive train only and all that's needed to do the swap. Not counting when your done you can sell the remainder for parts and recoup some cash back. Interior is in GREAT shape. PM me with a number and I'll send a couple of video's I took with my phone the other day. It will have to be trailered if wanted.

I've given up on looking for a roller and I am just going to sell it as is.

Users who are viewing this thread