WTB: Terminator in SouthEast

jshaw4

Established Member
Looking to buy a Terminator in the SouthEast, I'm located in GA.

What I'm looking for:

- CLEAN
- Low miles (< 50k)
- No verts or auto
- Open to pretty much any color other than yellow
- Would like it to have at least basic bolt-ons and nice wheels

Motivated buyer!!

PM me here or text/call 478-258-8370 (text is best during work hours)

Last edited:

Modded04

Established Member
Mine is for sale with 58,xxx miles on it with some very nice mods including Rovos wheels. You can text me if you want more info and pictures. It’s on this page as well. 419-297-1359

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jshaw4

Established Member
Mine is for sale with 58,xxx miles on it with some very nice mods including Rovos wheels. You can text me if you want more info and pictures. It’s on this page as well. 419-297-1359

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

We messaged on Facebook about a week ago, love your car, the distance is the main thing holding me back.

sonichedgehog

Established Member
2003 Sonic Blue Cobra. $23,500 Memphis, TN.
It is a great car with no issues whatsoever. It has been meticulously cared for and maintained. It has a clean title with no lien. Title in hand.

The car has some basic bolt on's that were all installed at 50,000 Miles (except for the parts I put "brand new" beside), the car now has 65,000 miles on it.

-Brand new Toyo R888R rears
-Brand new Magnaflow Catback
-Brand New DeatschWerks 340lph dual pumps

-2.76 Upper
-Accufab Monoblade TB and plenum
-JLT Hi-boost CAI
-Dyno-tune (checked every year to ensure consistency)

Exterior is in great shape, has a couple of rock chips but that is all. The paint is excellent.
The interior still looks brand new, no stains, scratches, rips, or smells.
The driver side bolster shows minimal wear.

Serious buyers please call me, 901-361-1551.

Attachments

• IMG_2029.jpg
    IMG_2029.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 172

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
We messaged on Facebook about a week ago, love your car, the distance is the main thing holding me back.
I am always amazed at this. Willing to spend 25k on a car not willing to pay 200 bucks to fly and pick it up. For reference I flew my girl from Texas to South Carolina to pick mine up and she drove it back to Texas. If it is the car you want you should just go get it distance shouldn’t matter.

Zemedici

Established Member
I am always amazed at this. Willing to spend 25k on a car not willing to pay 200 bucks to fly and pick it up. For reference I flew my girl from Texas to South Carolina to pick mine up and she drove it back to Texas. If it is the car you want you should just go get it distance shouldn’t matter.

Truth Dave. Hell make a mini vacation out of it. Have to put in SOME effort to get the nice cars....lololol

sonichedgehog

Established Member
I flew to Oklahoma to get mine and drove it 8 hours back home. Was worth every second of travel. I made the trip in a day!

John M

Blue Oval
Established Member
True, bought mine in Palm Springs flew there and drove it back in 1 day 13hrs straight, best trip I’ve had and that was 9 yrs ago lol

Users who are viewing this thread