WTB: Terminator 3rd Brake light

btmach1

Whippled Sonic Blue
Established Member
I'm looking for a basically new or new 3rd brake light for my terminator spoiler that I just got. Needs to be scuff and scratch free with no cracks or anything either. The decklid/spoiler I bought had a cracked 3rd brake light which sucks so I'm looking for a new one.
PM me or text me at 309-236-8822 if you've got something for a reasonable price.
Thanks for reading.

perry2k12

Established Member
Good luck lol. There is a guy on here that gets batches of them new and sells them pretty cheap. It takes him awhile to get back to you though.

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
A guy on here, screen name nicksGTR, was looking for a broken one. You could sell yours to him rather than throw it away. As for your wtb ad, I've seen some on eBay lately. They ain't real cheap tho. Good luck. Bump :)

btmach1

Whippled Sonic Blue
Established Member
A guy on here, screen name nicksGTR, was looking for a broken one. You could sell yours to him rather than throw it away. As for your wtb ad, I've seen some on eBay lately. They ain't real cheap tho. Good luck. Bump :)

Yeah I'm trying to keep a look out for one that isn't too expensive.

badazzebz06

Established Member
Bro take ur old one wet sand it hit it with vht nite shades prob 2 coats clear coat it two coats wet sand with 2500 grit then use a compound buff on it...don't forget to do the same thing to the broken tabs then after its perfect and blacked out but 14 dollar adhesive fix for it off eBay screw broken tabs back in along with popping 3rd brake light in line them up and put the adhesive over them good as new

Users who are viewing this thread