WTB: Termi!!!

thunderhorse21

Established Member
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a nice Terminator coupe. The only criteria I have is that I'd prefer it to be under 50,000 miles and the most it can be modded is pullied etc. I don't want a KB or Whipple right from the start! I'm keeping my eyes on hi-end, but I'd love to buy from someone on here if possible. Thanks! :burnout:

Mark

Last edited:

thunderhorse21

Established Member
aw man! that's a real nice one, but after doing some roll cage research, I guess I need a coupe. any coupe under 50,000 miles will do it.. I am ready to buy now, the right seller just hasn't come along! every time I call a guy about a cobra, he's just completely dull and sounds like he has no interest to deal or talk about it at all.

Mattbiggest

Established Member
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra. It is dark red with grey suede/leather interior. Only has 27,000 original miles. I'm the second owner and bought the car completely stock from the original 60 yr old owner at 13,000 miles. This car is in amazing condition with no problems at all. It has never been in an accident or repainted. The car has been lightly modified with a K&N intake, Flowmaster Cat-back exhaust, Lightning Force Performance 2.93" supercharger pulley and SCT custom tune. It dyno'd 451hp/448tq. I have never raced or abused the car in any way. I love the car and am only selling it to due to my recent knee surgery. If you have any questions or would like pictures, email me at [email protected]. Asking $22,900.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
I have an 04 TR cobra coupe with 43,000 miles. Has pullie, intake, tune, bassani catted x, borla stinger c/b, mgw shifter, hids, 10.5 reps w. nittos. car is mint! interior has no stains at all and the body is immaculate! give me a call if you are interested 606-219-5516. ps car made 454rwhp and 475ftlbs. also have billetflow irs brace and new steeda clutch quadrant, firewall adjuster and cable ready to be installed

Users who are viewing this thread