WTB-Termi-Motivated buyer for motivated seller (NC)

BlueByYou2004

Established Member
I've been throwing around the idea of getting a Terminator for a while now. I sold one of my Evos, so I have the space for one now.

What I'm looking for:

I would prefer a coupe, but I can settle on a vert.

I don't want a yellow car. If it is a yellow car it would have to be an incredible, can't be passed up kind of deal. All the other colors are fine.

I would prefer stock or stockish. Again if it's a great deal I will pick up a heavily modified car, but I would prefer as close to stock as possible.

Distance isn't a huge factor, but of course the closer I have to go, the happier I will be.

I'm looking for a deal. I have no set price and I do have cash in hand for just about any price, but it has to be a good deal. I don't want to sound like a jerk with that statement, I'm just being up front that I don't need the car and will be willing to wait as long as it takes to find the right deal. I never have or will pay full price for a car and have gotten some kind of great deal on all of the cars I own. I don't want to waste anyone's time as I don't want mine wasted.

Thanks for looking.

ramstein

Established Member
Just wanted to clarify, the car I offered to you is a TERMI!

BlueByYou2004

Established Member
Thanks for the responses. My apologies for my incorrect nomenclature, I've heard several Mustang guys locally say the word "Termi" and honestly, I'm lazy sometimes. So, it seems I picked a colloquial statement that's not exactly right. My bad.

I'll check out all the cars posted and get back to those I'm interested in. I was going to pick up a C6 Z06, but after driving my brother's around for a while, I'm not sure if it's the car I want anymore. I have a lot more fun driving one of my built Evos and was surprised all the little nitpicks I have with the C6 Z06, so basically that leaves me with pretty much the only other American Muscle car I've wanted for a while...the "Terminator". It's a lot less money to buy a Terminator as well, which is a bonus!

BlueByYou2004

Established Member
Also, I have to ask, how is it that Cobra owners can ask so much? When you look up blue book, it's WAAAAAAY lower than what people are asking. I don't understand how this works, or how people get loans for these types of cars because you tend not to be able to get a loan for that much over blue book.

I have a couple of friends that know their stuff when it comes to Terminators, so I'll be asking them questions about each car instead of mucking up the threads with questions that I'm sure have been asked 1000 times. Also, I have to be able to have any car I'm interested in checked out by a mechanic of my choosing. I would of course pay for it.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
good luck in your search, there have been several nice deals pop up on here, maybe you can snag one up. where are you located in NC?

BlueByYou2004

Established Member
also, check this place out. located in virginia, talk to Robert!

Hi-End Auto - Hi-End Auto

Yeah, I saw that place when I started searching. They have a ton of Mustangs!!

I'm right next to Jacksonville (Camp Lejeune). I'm actually used to traveling for cars, so that's why I'm not just looking in NC. The Marines snatch up all the good priced cars locally, so I have to look elsewhere for a deal. It usually works out. My last Evo I bought for $17k, had it for about 4 months, and just sold it for $21k. If I didn't already have 2 other Evos, I would have kept it because it was in awesome condition. I've wanted a Terminator for a long time, but just never got around to buying one.

Always respected Terminators as well. My biggest defeats in my built Evo were to an 03 making like high 600's who put about 2-3 lengths on me granny shifting (I was at 400whp at the time). And a gt500 who was making, from what I heard, about 800+ on pump. He started about 10 cars back and walked past me at about 130mph like I was standing still. It put into perspective the difference between quick and fast!

I made 487whp on pump at my shops Mustang dyno last time it was there, which isn't too bad. The car traps mid 120's all day long and still has a ton of room to grow in it's current setup. I still don't take ANY Terminators lightly as you can never tell whether they are going to be fast or just stupid fast.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Car in sig let me know if your interested. CCW's are gone though. Car would come with Chrome staggered Saleens that are new and havent been on the road yet

BlueByYou2004

Established Member
Car in sig let me know if your interested. CCW's are gone though. Car would come with Chrome staggered Saleens that are new and havent been on the road yet

Price? Miles, mods, etc?? I actually have a good friend who lives in IL that has a Cobra and definitely knows his stuff that I could get to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread