WTB: Teal/Black 93 Cobra

Newby81

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Once again I am starting a new Topic. I REALLY want a Teal/Black 93 Cobra perferably with no Sunroof but will consider Sunroof cars aswell. I know these cars are out there for sale somewhere so please message me if you have one. Please send pics, price and mileage to [email protected] Recently I was looking for either a Red or Teal with Cloth Interior. Now I've made up my mind and I want a Teal/Black car. Everyone must know that I will have a Canadian Dealership buy the car for me. It's just eaiser to get the car into Canada this way. Payment is a wire transfer to your account before the car leaves your possesion. If you want to make a long distance call and talk in person my # is 1-647-220-6925. This is a cell and it's always with me. I'm very serious about this purchase. I would like to keep it around $10K and as stock as possible (NO SuperChargers unless it's a Kenne Bell) but please email me with what you have. I have been contacting alot of people by email about these cars.

Jonathan.

Newby81

Established Member
BUMP. Still Looking and I know they are out there. Will consider Grey Cloth as well, and upping what I am willing to pay to $15K.

Users who are viewing this thread