WTB: Teal 93 cobra

badvenm

Established Member
Wanted Teal 93 cobra with black cloth and sunroof if at all possible. I would like it to have less than 30,000 miles and bone stock. No wrecked or fixer uppers please.

Thanks

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Where is this 19 number coming from. Do you know something that no one else does?
Look it up. In that combo, Teal + black int + sunroof. I had one not too long ago. Hope you have deep pockets cuz you're going to pay out the ass for one with 30k or less.

Last edited:

vemom93

Look it up. In that combo, Teal + black int + sunroof. I had one not too long ago. Hope you have deep pockets cuz you're going to pay out the ass for one with 30k or less.

yep 100%. I dont think there is a more limited production 93 cobra out there cept for the cobra with no clearcoat. What there were like 7 of those or someting right?

badvenm

Established Member
Look it up where, I am curious. And I know its the rarest combo that's why I want it. As far as the pockets go, I'll bet I get one if one pops up.

asperformance

Banned
I have owned 3 Black cloth with sunroof cars, currently have 2 of them, my buddy has a Black cloth with sunroof, I guess between me and bim we have owned almost half of them

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Ford never broke down the number of cars with sunroofs, the sunroof production numbers that float around the internet are just speculation, not hard fact.

Users who are viewing this thread