WTB: T1 Spoiler, Genuine Saleen or Tiger Racing

amorrow

Established Member
Hi, if you have one available please PM me. Paint color not important, but wing must be free of significant damage/wear.

Thanks,
Adam

mikesyellocobra

Established Member
Just giving you a heads up, I have a Saleen S281 wing I would love to hook you up with, but the fitment on a stock trunklid is way off. I'm actually looking for a Kaenen or SCF wing.

amorrow

Established Member
Thanks, I appreciate your reply. I actually have a Kaenen S281 spoiler on my car now, but want to go with the taller T1 version. It's a shame there isn't a fiberglass reproduction available of the T1 like Kaenen has for the S281 style. If I had a T1, I'd sell you my Kaenen. :beer:

Falsey

Established Member
I heard, so dont quote me, but you can message the guys at tiger racing (who used to have t1 wings) and order one.

I haven't tried but let me know if you message and they respond.

amorrow

Established Member
Good thinking, but I actually did just that a couple months ago and never received a reply. Guess it wouldn't hurt to try again...I'll let you know if I hear back.

twizted150

Established Member

Text me a serious offer.

received_10153077484549028_zpslibwglem.jpg

received_10153077484509028_zpst6y4fg8l.jpg

received_10153077484469028_zpsdnhxl0ib.jpg

Det_riot

Established Member
I heard, so dont quote me, but you can message the guys at tiger racing (who used to have t1 wings) and order one.

I haven't tried but let me know if you message and they respond.

Good thinking, but I actually did just that a couple months ago and never received a reply. Guess it wouldn't hurt to try again...I'll let you know if I hear back.

Yes you can. Its 395 before shipping. Figured $450 before paint

amorrow

Established Member
I tried e-mailing and calling (phone on Facebook page) again with no luck. I was sorry to see that the owner unfortunately passed away in 2012. I've only heard of others buying spoilers prior to that. Has anyone purchased a T1 spoiler from Tiger recently?

amorrow

Established Member
Awesome, thanks...and success! I originally sent to a different email. Placed order and looking forward to seeing how it looks. Haven't had my '98 with me for over a year and really looking forward to having it back home. Time for a detail, new tires, and have always wanted one of these spoilers for it.

Cobrasb2003

SVT RIDER
Established Member
anyone willing to find a finders fee? lol i kno of someone selling one that came off the saleen SCCA race car. which is black

amorrow

Established Member
I wonder if that was the one I saw on Ebay. When it comes to fitment of Saleen body parts, especially spoilers, my experience is generally replica is "better"...at least wrt quality and fit. My original S281 wing had so many pinholes that required filling and the fitment was terrible. Wonder if the original T1s were any different....didn't think that Ebay wing was worth the risk at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread