WTB SVT Focus!!!!

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
WTB: CLEAN ZX3 SVT Focus. Must have EAP (will consider non-EAP cars if extremely clean and priced right) and clean title. No rust, body damage or bad paint. The less mods, the better unless turboed or supercharged. Prefer Comp O, Screaming Yellow, Sonic Blue or Black in that order. Located on the East coast but willing to pay shipping for the RIGHT car. CASH IN HAND and ready to buy. focusside2.jpg

BBCOBRA

Established Member
Hey that is a pic of my car. The previous owner took that pic to advertise it. It is my daily driver and now has 215K on it. Paint is now pretty shot unfortunately. Clearcoat coming off on the front fender and faded front and rear bumpers. Put new koni adjustables, h&R race springs, axels, ball joints, tie rod ends on it last year. Getting ready to replace steering rack and replace the differential bearings this weekend. Probably will be looking to sell mine in the near future for about 3,000 range. I'm sure you'll be looking for a lower mileage car though. good luck with the search. fun car to drive for sure.
A pic just after I bought it.
100_5448.jpg

and with my cobra
100_5446.jpg

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Damn! Your car would be perfect if the paint was good. Mechanical doesn't concern me, I can fix just about anything but I want something with nice paint and body.

BBCOBRA

Established Member
I drive over 100 miles a day and that takes a toll on a car. interior still looks great but the paint it tired of course. Pulling the transmission out tomorrow. Not looking forward to that job.
Be sure to check focusfanatics.com and focaljet.com for ads.

Last edited:

BBCOBRA

Established Member
Yeah they are. But you have to consider the age of them now. Most of these cars got driven and used up. My cobra has 53K on it now and the paint still looks good but it sits in my driveway with a car cover on it. Be patient and may be you can run across a deal. If I hear of one I'll post up.

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
You my cobra has almost 90k miles and it looks brand new. People beat the crap out of those SVTF because they are affordable to young kids. Thanks man, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread