WTB SVT Focus around NC

SBSnake

Established Member
im looking to pick up a SVTF around NC and have around 6000 to drop on it. Would like for the paint/interior to be nice as this will be my new daily driver. Prefer Sonic Blue, but open to all colors. Let me know what you have, thanks in advance :beer:

SBSnake

Established Member
thanks for the heads up buddy, i ran across that one too and couldnt believe the price haha. I looked on autotrader and found a SB one in hickory for 5K. I got a question for ya, most of the ones ive found in NC are between 90-100K and theyre all around $5000. Is this too much for the miles, or about average...im not too familiar with the cars yet.

newcobraowner

Established Member
Unfortunately, most SVT Focus's are going to be somewhat higher. I have been looking for a red one to match my Cobra for a while...best deal I found was in Mass but it was already sold by the time I asked about it. It had 41K, clean, $6400. Have found several ZX3's at decent prices but quite a bit cheaper than the SVT's. They still run good. Prices on them seem to range from $2500 to $4500 with higher mileages. We live in NC and everything seems to run higher. Good luck on finding what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread