Wtb: Svt Contour

SvNickT

I'm on the market for a Svt contour, sold mine a little over a year ago and regret it every day :shrug:

What I'm looking for:
No Mechanical problems
Low Miles
Clean / No Rust.
Stock! Will consider 3L.
Prefer Toreador Red Or Silver Frost, But will consider all.

I live in Michigan so I'm looking for a seller close to Michigan, I will travel for the right car though.

ClubSport

Here is a link to mine in Northern CA. It's a salvaged title but damage was not significant.

Here are the details:

1999 Ford Contour SVT, 5 speed, V-6, CD, Leather, Moon Roof, A/C, Power Windows & Driver's Seat, Cruise Control. 2nd Owner since new. All service receipts. 72k miles. All original. Two sets of front floor mats (Original SVTs plus daily drive mats). This is the best low mileage, fully documented top condition CSVT on the market.

Bought from original bay area owner 2 years ago at 51k miles. Minor rear damage was repaired completely, but carries Salvage / Restored Title. Fully inspected and titled in California. I have complete photo / video documentation of the minor damage and a photo log of the repairs.

For $4,300, I will include the Ford Focus SVT wheels and tires (bought for $400) in addition to the original Contour SVT wheels and tires. Both wheel sets are in great shape. Both key fobs, original books, manuals, SVT Certificate, maintenance and service records, and window sticker included. Already smogged.

Please ask specific questions in your email, as a lot of spammers respond to car ads.

EPA MPG 20 / 28. I routinely get about 25 mpg when driving.

This is a fun car to own and drive, but I bought an SUV last week for my work needs and don't drive the CSVT any longer.

$3,900 or best offer.

PH: (707) 738-5600
Thanks!

Link: 1999 Ford Contour SVT 72k; RARE 1 of 503 Tropic Green CSVTs in '99

Users who are viewing this thread