wtb stock widened 2" 01 cobra (polished)rims

NotOrange...

Established Member
Hey I'm looking to buy 2 widened (2 inch) 01 cobra rims (the polished ones)

Or....

To have someone get theirs widened and trade for whatever the process and shipping cost.

It sounds silly but I like the look, and no one around here is willing to do it. :shrug:

Let me know how much I'd be looking at.

Thanks,

Shawn

sseater

Established Member
ur not gonna find widened 01 wheels u needa have them sent off and done by someone if thats what ur looking for

NotOrange...

Established Member
hmmm... nothing yet. sseater: I know that they never made them. I'm looking for someone who has done it to theirs already or who is willing to get theirs done and sell them to me. I thought my post was clear but...

Is someone willing to get their rims widened and let me buy them from you? I am willing to pay for the process as well as shipping. (let me know what you are quoted)

I know some people have done it on here, and I know there are places that do it. Someone has to know and is willing to help me out here.

Thanks,
Shawn

NotOrange...

Established Member
competition:

Thanks, I didn't know the place that did it. :)

I'll check that out, cause no one seems to have had it done that wants to get rid of them.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
competition:

Thanks, I didn't know the place that did it. :)

I'll check that out, cause no one seems to have had it done that wants to get rid of them.

I don't know where you're located, but Weldcraft is close to here, and they do excellent work. It usually runs around 150 per wheel to be widened, but you can email him to be sure. He's done tons of wheels for people (BOSS32V on here as well with his FR500s that are now 18x12.5)

http://www.weldcraftwheels.com/

Users who are viewing this thread