WTB: stock Terminator h-pipe w/ cats

wrc7732

03 SB SVT Cobra
Established Member
Like the title says, I want to buy a stock 03/04 svt cobra H-pipe with the 4 catalytic converters and any applicable claps, bolts, and nuts.

I'm in Myrtle beach for mustang week through Sunday morning, but I live in Marietta, GA. I'd rather it be somewhere I can pick up, unless shipping is somehow reasonable.

I might be willing to trade my Magnaflow x-pipe with cats, if the deal is right.

Let me know what you've got and how much you want for it.

Thanks,

Will

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
I have my stock exhaust in my garage if you don't find one locally. Took it off at 20,000 miles. Make me an offer if interested.

wrc7732

03 SB SVT Cobra
Established Member
Bump. Still looking.

I'm trying to quiet things down. I am on the phone a lot in the car for work, and it's just too loud at cruising rpm. Too much resonance in the cabin.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
What catback are you using? I'm trying to free up some HP, but also don't want the drone common in catless pipes. Curious if the Magnaflow catted X will make it too loud.

wrc7732

03 SB SVT Cobra
Established Member
What catback are you using? I'm trying to free up some HP, but also don't want the drone common in catless pipes. Curious if the Magnaflow catted X will make it too loud.

The cat back is Magnaflow also. The sound is nice under 1,750 rpm, and fine above about 2,400 rpm, but anything in between creates an annoying resonance in the cabin, especially when the top is up. And of course that's the prime rpm spot for cruising and non-aggressive passing.

wrc7732

03 SB SVT Cobra
Established Member
The cat back is Magnaflow also. The sound is nice under 1,750 rpm, and fine above about 2,400 rpm, but anything in between creates an annoying resonance in the cabin, especially when the top is up. And of course that's the prime rpm spot for cruising and non-aggressive passing.

I had a NON- catted BBK X-pipe on my last '03 vert, and I changed it out because of drone also. From what I can remember, the catted x-pipe I have now is better from a shear volume perspective, but the drone is just as bad as it was with the BBK o/r x.

Users who are viewing this thread