WTB stock mach1 rims

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
If anyone would like to sell me the stock mach 1 rims please PM me or reply in the thread. I am in desperate need of a front rim. Transfer truck came over on me on my way back to work...
:nonono::nonono::whine::whine::whine:

Need this asap! Thanks!!

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
If anyone would like to sell me the stock mach 1 rims please PM me or reply in the thread. I am in desperate need of a front rim. Transfer truck came over on me on my way back to work...
:nonono::nonono::whine::whine::whine:

Need this asap! Thanks!!

SHould of had K txt me MA.......My ex had her original four. I'll see if she still has them. I did see them on Craigslist not too long ago, but IDK if that was her or not....I'll txt him when I find out. :beer:

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
Thanks Pony. It just happened today. :( I will make do with the stock ones if i have too. Or i may just bite the bullit and buy deep dish for the front too. Sigh...All before the beach. This royally sucks.

Nineonesix

Established Member
SHould of had K txt me MA.......My ex had her original four. I'll see if she still has them. I did see them on Craigslist not too long ago, but IDK if that was her or not....I'll txt him when I find out. :beer:

I had put all four of mine up not too long ago less then 6 months maybe? Sold em for like 200 ish

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Sorry MA....she sold them already. I'll keep my eyes/ears out. I seem them in my area on craigslist from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread