WANTED: WTB Stock Eaton Supercharger

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
Looking for a nice clean low mile stock Eaton Supercharger. The more complete the better. If you have t.b and elbow a +. Show me what you got and price please. Include your location too. Thanks

satinstang

Established Member
i will be selling my stock eaton with billetflow color matched elbow and custom billetflow tb with COBRA etched on it. I believe blower is port matched. txt me for offers if interested 713-294-9094

98gt46

Established Member
I've got an eaton with ~80k miles, 2.76 pulley, along with elbow and throttle body. Im pretty sure I have an extra boost bypass valve as well that came with my VMP. Located in VA. Let me know if you're interested and I can text you some pics

OSU34

Established Member
I’ve got a ~60k mile Eaton. Needs a snout rebuild or it at the very least needs to be resealed as it leaks oil. Rotors and everything else looks fine, and it doesn’t make any abnormal noises. Could make a fun project if you’re hands on with this stuff. Would let it go for cheap and I’m in the SoCal area as well.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DTW_COBRA

Established Member
Are you still looking? I have completely stock Eaton was pulled off car @32k miles. Factory pulley still on it. I have TB and plenum to go with as well. LMK.

Users who are viewing this thread