WTB: Stock Cobra Eaton

Ebrunott

Established Member
Hey all. I'm new here on this forum, and its been great so far.

I know I don't drive a termi, but I figured this place would be the best place to look for what I'm looking for...

What I'm looking for is Parts to perform an Eaton Swap on my 03 Mach.

Mainly I'm looking for the Eaton itself, The Front engine assmembly for all the belts/pullies, Egr valves, and all the brackets, injectors, and fuel system parts required to make this happen.

I'm currently deployed so this may be pre-mature, but any military member knows an AOR deployment usually nets you some good money. That being said if anyone has anything that I'm looking for, or anything that they might even THINK I'm looking for then please shoot me a message and let me know what you got, and I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Thanks a billion. :beer:

nycarpenter

Established Member
I have the eaton and heat exchanger and lines :) Plenty of guys here hare swap parts. Try TWISTED03SNAKE for inter cooler and lower intake along with other misc eaton swap parts... Termi????

Last edited:

04oxfordvert

Established Member
i have a stock eaton with a 2.8, 3.1 and stock pulley, pully removal install tool,o4 stock maf and injectors aswell as an acufab sbtb polished inlet. 20k miles on the stock stuff 3k on the plenum. blower was only pullies for 3k miles!

Ebrunott

Established Member
I have the eaton and heat exchanger and lines :) Plenty of guys here hare swap parts. Try TWISTED03SNAKE for inter cooler and lower intake along with other misc eaton swap parts... Termi????

TERMInator Lols. PM me your offer on what you got. I really don't know EVERYTHING I need. I'm going to gather a list tonight and start marking off what I can find.

MokTh1s

Established Member
Ebrunott- I am doing the same exact swap on my 03 Mach! I have everything except for the M112!!

Users who are viewing this thread