WTB: Stock brembo wheels only, dont need sensors, caps or tires.

SicShelby09

Banned
Let me know what you got and where you are located. The only stipulation I have is they have to be perfect with no chips, scratches or curb rash. I have shipping that I can use via prepaid labels or my fedex account, so you will not need to charge me for shipping. If I cant find a mint, cheap set than I will probably buy new black track pack wheels from FRPP. Let me know what you have. I will pay with paypal.

Brian
IL

[email protected]

aquill1

Established Member
Sill looking for brembo wheels.

You may just wanna buy a set of the black wheels brand new. The stock brembo stuff is hard to keep as flawless as you are requesting and then even harder to find people only wanting to sell the wheels without tpms or tires.

Mine have had no interaction with anything other than a towel to wash them and are chipped and dinged.

SicShelby09

Banned
You may just wanna buy a set of the black wheels brand new. The stock brembo stuff is hard to keep as flawless as you are requesting and then even harder to find people only wanting to sell the wheels without tpms or tires.

Mine have had no interaction with anything other than a towel to wash them and are chipped and dinged.

Yours are chipped and dinged because of those overly sticky brembo pkg tires. There wasn't a street out there on the roads that my other brembo car wouldn't pickup rocks and sand. It was crazy. If I had held onto that car, I would have replaced those tires in a second. They were sandblasting the plastic moulding at the bottom of the car, and chipping the paint above it.

And also, I just bought a mint set from a member here for much less than the FRPP black ones. Great deal for both of us. Paid for them today. Thanks for the advise.

aquill1

Established Member
They were dinged before "those overly sticky brembo pkg tires" could warm up enough to grip. The paint on these wheels and the other pair of 19's that we had on the wife's '10, with the really crappy pirelli nero tires might I add, was very fragile and damaged easy.

Hopefully you have better luck than I've had with any of the wheels I've had that have silver paint.

Users who are viewing this thread