WTB: Stock 3" Pulley 07-12ish?

Macman756

Established Member
Looking for the stock 3" pulley for my 2009, removing the 2.6" and tuning back to stock. Anyone have one? Also have my Metco 2.6" and quick change hub and matching Billet Aux Tensioner pair to trade for stock and cash if looking for an upgrade. Thanks!

ConnorRobinson

Established Member
Looking for the stock 3" pulley for my 2009, removing the 2.6" and tuning back to stock. Anyone have one? Also have my Metco 2.6" and quick change hub and matching Billet Aux Tensioner pair to trade for stock and cash if looking for an upgrade. Thanks!
I’ve got stock pulley from my 2007! I’d love to upgrade! How much cash on top are you looking for, and where are you located?

ConnorRobinson

Established Member
I’ve got the stock pulley from my 2007! I’d love to upgrade! How much cash on top are you looking for, and where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread