WTB Stock 07-09 GT500 Side Skirts

ivandrea

Established Member
You are looking for the stock grained look rocker moldings? They are from my 2008. I think I have my original set available. I need to check my shop. How soon did you need them? Where are you located? Shipping will be the issue due to the length.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I scratched up my passenger side ones & the driver side is cracked on mine so I'm looking to replace them with ones in good condition for when I trade-in/sell the car. The shipping is what I was worried about since they're so long. Ford sells each side for $150, so if you can't beat that price with shipping wise then don't even bother. How much you looking to sell them for without shipping costs involved? I have 3 months until the truck I ordered comes in so we have some time, I'm not in a rush. Just let me know man. If you want to keep this to PMs to make it easier for you just shoot me another PM & we can work something out. Thanks alot.

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
I got a pair in excellent condition. I removed them for a set of painted ones. Still got the box so the only concern is shipping cost. I'll give them to you and we can just take some off the price of the coils. PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread