WTB STOCK 03 or 04 Cobra mufflers

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
I have an entire, '03 exhaust set, from behind exhaust manifolds to catted xipe into mufflers to the chrome tips. Taken off at <4000 miles. I am trying to sell it complete. Still interested? LMK. If not, Ill nerd to see if I can move it parted put. LMK about her system

Rail1

Established Member
I have an entire, '03 exhaust set, from behind exhaust manifolds to catted xipe into mufflers to the chrome tips. Taken off at <4000 miles. I am trying to sell it complete. Still interested? LMK. If not, Ill nerd to see if I can move it parted put. LMK about her system

Rail1

Established Member
How much for the complete set shipped to Houston Texas? Is there any way to ship it without cutting it up?

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
It'd be easier with a zip code. As far as not cutting it I'll need to loiok at it but as memory serves its welded all the way. If you'd like it and it needs to be cut would you gave any preference where its cut?

Rail1

Established Member
It'd be easier with a zip code. As far as not cutting it I'll need to loiok at it but as memory serves its welded all the way. If you'd like it and it needs to be cut would you gave any preference where its cut?
Zip is 77429 see cut on the attached
IMG_1238.JPG

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
I should have something for you tomorrow, next day at the latest. Lots of places closed or short staffed for the holidays

Users who are viewing this thread