WTB: Stock 03/04 Eaton swap parts

Snakeeyes01

Established Member
Gathering up parts to do an Eaton swap on my 2001. I currently have the blower, lower manifold and the pulley for the blower. Looking for anything and everything in-between.. Let me know what you have please!

lescok

Established Member
I have the idler bracket with idler and hardware that sits underneath the blower. Looking for 90 let me know if interested.

Snakeeyes01

Established Member
Got any pictures? Just want to make sure I know what I'm buying...Is this whats commonly referred to as the "bridge"? Either way, yes I'm very interested!

Last edited:

lescok

Established Member
Yes do you have a email or number to text them to? No not the main pulley bridge this is the one that sits behind it.

Jsantana91

Established Member
Gathering up parts to do an Eaton swap on my 2001. I currently have the blower, lower manifold and the pulley for the blower. Looking for anything and everything in-between.. Let me know what you have please!

I have the throttle body plenum and heat exchanger with the coolant lines. Let it all go dirt cheap PM me if interested

fullthrtle

Established Member
Have alternator brackets, oil cooler assembly with adapter, thermostat housing with hoses, pulley bridge with tensioner, idler bracket with idler (the one that takes the place of current alternator position), and have intercooler.

Pics sent to your email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread