WTB: Stock 03-04 Chrome Cobra hweels

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
I've been trying to find a set of chrome 10.5s, but most everyone I've seen has 9s and 10.5s as new sets with tires. I have a full set of original chrome Ford 9s with Michelin tires in the stock size. I'd let the full set go for $800 with tires so I could get a new set of 9s and 10.5s with tires. The wheels are perfect, no curb rash.

The only thing is that I'm in a place where you'd either have to come get them or it would be expensive to ship. Your choice.

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
i have black ones...17x9 up front 17x10.5 out back with nitto drs out back..

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I have two of OE 9" wheels with the stock F1's still mounted on them. They have about 3,000 miles put on them. I can have the tires taken off or ship with the tires. I just need to get rrid of them, so $180 shipped for just the wheels. Wheels and tires I will need to check on. Where in OH are you? I am in WV. We could arrange to meet and avoid shipping. Then I can do $120 for both.

xfrosty63x

Established Member
I have two of OE 9" wheels with the stock F1's still mounted on them. They have about 3,000 miles put on them. I can have the tires taken off or ship with the tires. I just need to get rrid of them, so $180 shipped for just the wheels. Wheels and tires I will need to check on. Where in OH are you? I am in WV. We could arrange to meet and avoid shipping. Then I can do $120 for both.

Wow, that's a great deal. Let me know if he passes.

Users who are viewing this thread