WTB: Stiegemeier Ported Blower

ashley4760

Established Member
Im looking for a Stiegemeier ported eaton, Stage 3, 4 or 5
please let me know what you have. in need of asap.

thank you.

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
NOT STEGGY BUT I PAID 100 FOR THE CASE AND 400 FOR THE PORT

PORTED001.jpg

blowers010.jpg

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
I work for B&D racing, we get 30-50 rwhp (with pulley combo). It is similar to stage 3 steggy, just not as much contouring on the inlet side, but they charge $600. If you need another opinion for this, pm "posi" and ask him his opinion on the pics i just posted.

Last edited:

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
P.s. For this price you can even send it to posi and have him finish it off to whatever stage you want.. I can send it to him from here too. Still going to be way cheaper than a steggy. Plus it is in great shape. Up to you.

ashley4760

Established Member
im not worried about that. the blower case looks good. but i also need the rotors. my rotors got messed up. i think.

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
If i were you i would pm posi and ask him how much he would charge to take it to the max in porting terms. Then make up your mind if it is a good deal for you. You can have his opinion on the bearings too for assurance.

ashley4760

Established Member
If i were you i would pm posi and ask him how much he would charge to take it to the max in porting terms. Then make up your mind if it is a good deal for you. You can have his opinion on the bearings too for assurance.

could he find me a good set of rotors for it?

or do you think i could ask him about mine? if i could send him some pics and he can tell me if they are good or not?

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
Send me the pics, [email protected], i need to see the inside of the case and the rotors.

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW , I HAVE MY COMPANY IN AUTOMOTIVE "NITRO RACING" AND WORK FOR B&D RACING. I DO PORTING TOO BUT DO NOT WANT TO COMPETE FOR BUSINESS. I LET POSI AND STEGGY TAKE ALL THE BUSINESS FROM THIS SIGHT. I LIKE POSI AND DO NOT WANT TO DAMAGE OUR FRIENDSHIP STEALING BUSINESS FROM EACH OTHER.

Last edited:

ashley4760

Established Member
Send me the pics, [email protected], i need to see the inside of the case and the rotors.

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW , I HAVE MY COMPANY IN AUTOMOTIVE "NITRO RACING" AND WORK FOR B&D RACING. I DO PORTING TOO BUT DO NOT WANT TO COMPETE FOR BUSINESS. I LET POSI AND STEGGY TAKE ALL THE BUSINESS FROM THIS SIGHT. I LIKE POSI AND DO NOT WANT TO DAMAGE OUR FRIENDSHIP STEALING BUSINESS FROM EACH OTHER.
pics are sent.

Users who are viewing this thread