WTB Stage 3 blower cams

nucworker

Established Member
Wanted:

Stage 3 blower cams for a 4V. My springs are good for .500 lift.

Brands considered;

MMR, CMS, Howards or Comp.

Let me know what you have with prices.

Thanks,

Patrick

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
I don't have what you're lookin for, but I didn't know Howard's made 4v cams...and damn, that's some serious duration.
Good luck in your search. They're not easy to find. Everyone wants em, no one wants to sell em

nucworker

Established Member
Building a 5.4 dohc for an 01 Roush. I bought the 4V heads from fastorange. Running 10 to 1 on Corn with a V-7 and heads that flow 337in/248out, I need a set of real cams.

Thanks for the free bump.

Patrick

nucworker

Established Member
cams

I found a set on Corral for 700 shipped, Stage 3 Crowers. Would have liked a little more duration but I think the extra lift will help. Getting close to having all the parts to finish this build. Getting a little excited. Thanks for the added enthusiasm. This is gonna be a little difficult but should be well worth it.

Now I need to find a set of 31 spline axles for a 99-04.

Later,

Patrick

nucworker

Established Member
Thanks Demonio.

This journey has been a lot of looking for info and searching for parts, but I've been pretty lucky and have acquired some good stuff along the way. Changing from 2V to 4V after having almost all the 2V stuff hurt a little though. The wife doesn't understand the quest for more power. It'll be fun when it's done and she rides in it. I'm gonna need a dash mount video camera, be another funny you tube video.

Users who are viewing this thread