WTB speed of sound gauge pillar

mikevec87

Established Member
Just as the title says I’m looking for a speed of sound dual gauge pillar for a coupe. 03-04

Edit * I know speed of sound still makes them but my original pillar is damaged so it would be cheaper to just buy one already done

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
03-04 pillars are different. Honestly just go to a local pull and pay and get one. I did for like $5.00. Paid shipping to send it to Allen at SOS and paid with shipping to have it sent back. Think it was like $120 to have him do it and ship it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikevec87

Established Member
03-04 pillars are different. Honestly just go to a local pull and pay and get one. I did for like $5.00. Paid shipping to send it to Allen at SOS and paid with shipping to have it sent back. Think it was like $120 to have him do it and ship it back.

Yea I’ve tried to find one at 3 local junk yards and couldn’t find the 03-04 pillar just 02 and earlier I’ve been checking ebay too and the same thing there .

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
What year Cobra? 99-03 will be the same as long as it’s not a vert. Vert’s interchange to Vert’s. Coupe’s to Coupe’s. 99-03 should be the same. 04 different. You could also try eBay for one.

mikevec87

Established Member
What year Cobra? 99-03 will be the same as long as it’s not a vert. Vert’s interchange to Vert’s. Coupe’s to Coupe’s. 99-03 should be the same. 04 different. You could also try eBay for one.

It’s actually an 03 Mach 1 and it’s the thicker newer a pillar with the reinforcement. If you see one let me know I’ve searched all over for this damn a pillar never thought it would be so hard to come by haha

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Latemodel 03’s had the thicker one. There was one at my local pull any pay that did. V6. I shoulda bought the other one they had and sold it.

mikevec87

Established Member
Latemodel 03’s had the thicker one. There was one at my local pull any pay that did. V6. I shoulda bought the other one they had and sold it.

If you end up back there sometime and grab it I’ll buy it from you ! Because I’ve come up empty around here !

mikevec87

Established Member
Still looking also if anyone has a 04 style driver side a pillar that hasn’t been cut up I will buy it from you !

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I have matching 04 thicker A-pillars for sale, not SOS just OE pillars.

Users who are viewing this thread