WTB: Sonic Blue Terminator w/ 35k or less miles

btmach1

Whippled Sonic Blue
Established Member
I'm looking to buy a Sonic Blue Terminator coupe only, with less than 35K miles. I'd like it to possibly have an upgraded blower already on the car such as whipple or TVS but it is okay if not. Would also like it to be near Illinois but I've got no problem traveling if I have to for a clean Sonic. Would like to spend under $28,000 also. You can PM me or text me pictures and details @ 309-236-8822.
p.s. Not many people would want this for a trade but I do have a 2003 DSG Mach 1 with a Vortech making 470 rwhp that I could use as partial trade if interested at all. Otherwise I'm fine with an outright purchase

Last edited:

idhitit

Established Member
That car in las vegas has had a complete repaint and it looks great until you get up close then its no bueno

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
When people are like that something is up IMO. Think about it. Any car I've ever had for sale I jump to respond and am ready to answer any questions b/c that's why it's for sale - to get it gone. He's either not serious about selling it or there is more to the story.

CallMeWonder

Established Member
That's what happened to me. I've only had two responses from him and I'm not interested if it's had a complete repaint

He said the clear coat was burned by a detailer or something and the WHOLE CAR has had the clear coat re-done. When I asked him I wanted a full inspection and compression test done he told me how he had enough local interest and people applying for loans. Does it smell like fish in here?

idhitit

Established Member
He said the clear coat was burned by a detailer or something and the WHOLE CAR has had the clear coat re-done. When I asked him I wanted a full inspection and compression test done he told me how he had enough local interest and people applying for loans. Does it smell like fish in here?

Interesting explanation for the paint issues.

NEp8ntballer

Established Member

you can't just re-clear a car. you have to sand it down to the base coat, shoot some new base coat and then shoot fresh clear. If all they did was re-clear it then the paint will not last and it will look like shit up close.

Users who are viewing this thread