WTB Sonic Blue Termi - Near AZ/Cali/NV

KyranVale

Established Member
After surfing these forums for months I'm thinking its Time to consider Buying a Cobra. I'm interested in a low mileage SB Cobra. Prefer mild mods or stock. We can talk price for the right car. Shoot me a PM if you are thinking about selling yours. I'd consider Comp Orange or Mystichrome but prefer SB. Thanks!

KyranVale

Established Member
Bump.... Still looking. Adding in DSG as a color I'm interested in. Price negotiable depending on condition. Would prefer the following colors:

1. SB
2. CO
3. DSG
4. OW

Last edited:

Jensanity

Established Member
I think Sonic Blue will have to be an 03', bro. Glood luck on your search. I have a SB 04' GT and love the color. I plan on upgrading to a SB Termi within the next few years. SB with a nice set of 18" Chrome Saleens or 18" Chrome deep dish FR500s!!!! Ahhhh I wish I could get one now!

KyranVale

Established Member
Yup thanks for the clarification!! Post edited.... SB is still my #1 choice. I'd prefer the car to be local so I can check it out, and prefer it to be under 40k miles.

Thanks!!

KyranVale

Established Member
Bump again - Figure posting my Price Range might help? I'm looking to spend 19k-23k depending on the car. I'm tired of driving a Prius. My 67 cries in the garage stall next to it everytime I pull in. Also, the wife put the kibash on the Mystichrome... she is not a fan of the color apparently, so I will edit my color preferences as well. And yes, I wanted an excuse to post a pic of my "other" baby. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread