WTB Sonic Blue or DSG Cobra close to CA

Jenz08Shelby

Established Member
Hi all,

I'm on the hunt for a Sonic Blue or DSG cobra with low miles. No convertibles, excellent condition, below 50k miles, lightly modded and within a day driving distance from California because I want to have the compression checked before buying. Will buy ASAP.

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
Where are you located in CA?

I'm about to put my Sonic Blue coupe with 21xxx miles up for sale. I would call it good condition, not quite excellent but definitely not poor, Some minor rock chips, and the lower valence has seen better days, but all of the painted sections are in good condition.. Interior is excellent, one scuff on the passenger side outer bolster from the PO. Has your basic squeaks and rattles. Mostly from the lack of iso's in the rear, and from the center vent panel, which from what i understand is common)

Mods:
Bassani 2.5" Stainless CB with 4" Tips
K&N FIPK intake
PRO 5.0 Shifter
H&R SS springs with no top iso's
MM FLSFC's
MM Caster camber plates
Removed stock hood liner and hood vent restrictors
Dunlop DirezzaZ1 starspec tires 255/40r17F and 265/40r17R, theyre a hair smaller than stock, front downsize was due to a rub i was getting on the fender lip, rear was due to the tire only going up to 265's

I have all the stock components, including stock iso's and CC plates.

The TOB and clutch have been giving be some noise issues as of recently, I was planning on replacing both before sale, as well as giving the car a good detail (ive been DDing it for a while due to a lack of other transportation.) but the replacement would be stock or close to stock, so if youre planning on going big, and want a good upgraded clutch, i can leave it undone and take some money off my asking price

I also have a Complete, uninstalled FTB IRS Bushing kit with toe rods, and a SB billetflow IRS brace, MM Low profile bolts, and weld on IRS mount braces, i can include with sale, for an extra fee.

Im in North County San Diego. PM me if youre interested. Im looking for 22,000 OBO, -1000 if you want to do the clutch yourself, +800 for the bushings (they were 950 or so New)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread