WANTED: WTB Sonic blue convertible

Cobra83

driveway warrior
Established Member
Looking for an 03 sonic blue convertible. Might be willing to look at another color if it was a hell of a deal but not likely in this market. Let me know what you or someone you know has for sale.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Looking for an 03 sonic blue convertible. Might be willing to look at another color if it was a hell of a deal but not likely in this market. Let me know what you or someone you know has for sale.
Not officially listed anywhere yet but mine can be had for $21,000 with a bunch of parts including Borla Touring catback
91,000 miles

Attachments

• IMG_5119.jpeg
    IMG_5119.jpeg
    561.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5113.jpeg
    IMG_5113.jpeg
    474 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5114.jpeg
    IMG_5114.jpeg
    451.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

plumbcrazy

Established Member
FYI, There’s one on Autotrader
$26,995 with 71k on the clock
Looks clean from the pics ( I know most do) Sonic blue is considered a premium color so you’re going to pay a little more than for a black one, but you probably knew that.
Anyway.. at any given time there usually aren’t too many out there for sale. They only made a little over 300 of them. Good luck.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
You guys make your own WTB ad instead of hijacking this one.
If you want to pull my posts down on this thread, I’m OK with that. My original intention was never to hijack it and I did on my end. That doesn’t stop other people from inquiring though.Do what you need to do.
Guy sent me a PM and I will deal with him that way.
I have been around here long enough to know you’re way beyond fair. Thanks.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
If you want to pull my posts down on this thread, I’m OK with that. My original intention was never to hijack it and I did on my end. That doesn’t stop other people from inquiring though.Do what you need to do.
Guy sent me a PM and I will deal with him that way.
I have been around here long enough to know you’re way beyond fair. Thanks.
No, you were just replying to the OP's WTB. Yours are fine. I just killed those guys replying to your post.

Users who are viewing this thread