WTB : Sonic blue cobra w/ 600+ wheel

MikesMasonrySVT

Hey guys, been in the market for a termi. Looking for a sonic blue turn key beast. Low mileage, COUPE ONLY no convertibles, clean title, no serious accidents, modded with at least 600 to the wheels minimum, the more power the better. Can be a built motor also i dont mind as long as it needs nothing but a new owner. Im located in staten island new york, willing to travel for the right car. Give me a call or text with some pics and info because im not always on the forums checking, thanks alot. 917-476-5145 my names Mike.

Last edited:

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Hey guys, been in the market for a termi. Looking for a sonic blue turn key beast. Low mileage, clean title, no serious accidents, modded with at least 600 to the wheels minimum, the more power the better. Can be a built motor also i dont mind as long as it needs nothing but a new owner. Im located in staten island new york, willing to travel for the right car. Give me a call or text with some pics and info because im not always on the forums checking, thanks alot. 917-476-5145 my names Mike.
Text sent

Sent from my Pixel 2 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread