WTB: SN95 Cobra

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Hey guys,
I'm looking to buy a fun car for daily use.

-Only interested in a coupe.
-I'm really only looking for a 96-98 cobra. But feel free to throw up your 94-95
-I'm ok with most colors.
-Needs to be in great mechanical condition, I don't want to worry about shit breaking or having to buy a bunch of parts for it.
-I'm fine with a modded car! I'd prefer one actually. I probably won't be interested in a car that isn't over 300 as far as RWHP.

Looking to spend a maximum of $8-9K

Best way to contact me is by email [email protected]
Thanks

Last edited:

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
i have a black 95 cobra but im looking for a little more than your asking about...around 11k$. built 306 vortec blower afr185 heads cams 58k origonal miles everything works power windows seats factory cd player. it will drive you anywhere, i daily drive it all the time with no over heating issues. shouldnt have to worry about anything breaking in the year or 2 ive owned it never once been in the shop exceot for oil changed and when i put bigger injectors on it and got her dyno tuned makes 430ish to the wheels. i have a handful of paper work from previous owner putting the motor in

SVTCobra60

Established Member
i have a black 95 cobra but im looking for a little more than your asking about...around 11k$. built 306 vortec blower afr185 heads cams 58k origonal miles everything works power windows seats factory cd player. it will drive you anywhere, i daily drive it all the time with no over heating issues. shouldnt have to worry about anything breaking in the year or 2 ive owned it never once been in the shop exceot for oil changed and when i put bigger injectors on it and got her dyno tuned makes 430ish to the wheels. i have a handful of paper work from previous owner putting the motor in

Unless you came down on price I unfortunately just couldn't afford it but thanks man.

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
yeah i understand just thought id through it out there. im in no hurry to sell ive just got my eye on somethign else so if i can get my asking price it will go if not it will stay in the garage and ill keep driving it every so often. good luck on finding one

o i did meet a guy the other night with a red 98 but the body got beat to shit in a hell storm but has on 03 tranny, stock motor, and supposedly some good brakes on it. i think he is asking 3500. not sure if its worth it or not

SVTCobra60

Established Member
yeah i understand just thought id through it out there. im in no hurry to sell ive just got my eye on somethign else so if i can get my asking price it will go if not it will stay in the garage and ill keep driving it every so often. good luck on finding one

o i did meet a guy the other night with a red 98 but the body got beat to shit in a hell storm but has on 03 tranny, stock motor, and supposedly some good brakes on it. i think he is asking 3500. not sure if its worth it or not

Thanks man, It may be worth it for someone but I need a car I can buy and start driving (without looking like I went through a golfball sized hailstorm) lol

SVTCobra60

Established Member
^^^Appreciate the thought! Doesn't hurt to ask, you never know what someones perfect situation could be.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I'm really motivated to get an SN95 cobra, it's definitely at the top of my list for what I would like. If you know of anyone selling or have been thinking about letting yours go lately PM me. Thanks

MarvinBen

Established Member
I have a 1998 Mustang Cobra Convertible for sale. I sent you an email. You can also see it on page 2 of this site "1998 Mustang Convertible. I am asking more than you want to pay, but money talks. If you are interested in a convertible in excellent shape with low mileage you can respond to my email I sent you or give me a call at (703) 869-8957.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I have a 1998 Mustang Cobra Convertible for sale. I sent you an email. You can also see it on page 2 of this site "1998 Mustang Convertible. I am asking more than you want to pay, but money talks. If you are interested in a convertible in excellent shape with low mileage you can respond to my email I sent you or give me a call at (703) 869-8957.

Hey sorry for not responding I noticed your email the other day. I realize I forgot to include that I'm not interested in convertibles. Your car looks incredibly clean though I'm sure someone on here will pick it up!

ZAPPY

Established Member
I sent u an email on monday, not sure if u got it or not? Pm me for details if u would like more info?

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Thanks I PM'd you back!
Anyone else have a car they would consider selling? Let me know!

jmsa540

Established Member
I have a 96 Mystic Cobra that's in the price range you are looking for. Just piut down 281/279 on the dyno. Nice, mild bolt-on car. All docs available. Third owner.

howie8124

Established Member
I'd always take the right offer on my CW 98. It's getting dyno'd next Wednesday and will be ready to roll right after. Always willing to meet you in CT also. Pm me if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread