Wtb: Sn95 cobra

blake_colvin

Established Member
Im looking for a 96-98 cobra in the states of Alabama, Florida, Tennessee or Kentucky.

Color doesnt much matter as long as its not green.

Im intrested in Coupes and Convertibles.

Millage i would prefer be under 100k.(i have owned two sn95 mustangs, 97 gt and 97 cobra and i know about the odomoter gears so please be honest about the cars millage)

Mods, can be bone stock or full bolt on's it doesnt matter.

PRICE, this is very important hince the all caps in PRICE..
im looking to spend from 5,000 TO 7,000

I am in no rush to buy as im looking at fbodys and foxbodys as well, and i cant purchase untill mid december.

as a side note: the actual shape of the paint and body and interior is not a big concern of mine, id prefer black tops and black interiors but am not biased to tan.

Thanks for looking and if anyone knows of anything close to the areas i am looking please let me know.

:beer:

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
Ive got a 97 that is kinda touching the top of your price range. Asking 7,800. I think i had a for sale thread in here somewhere.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Are you looking for a project car? I know someone that is on the fence on selling his white on black '97. Mods are CAI and 4.30 gears. Eibach springs would be included but not installed. Issues are blown head gasket. So right now she doesn't run very good.

Would be in FL and definitely in your price range.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass it on to him.

Users who are viewing this thread