WTB Shorty Headers for my Mach 1

Serge

Established Member
dont waist your money there only bbk shorty after market out there and your lucky if you get 10hp out of theme there 800$ and the installation is expensive. unless you got to change theme buy used one or go long tube. i did the mistake of getting bbk got noting out of it as power wise. if your looking for sound and power go with a set of cams and cut out exhaust and tune you will be amazed with the sound and power you will get out of 2000$

frijol79

Established Member
dont waist your money there only bbk shorty after market out there and your lucky if you get 10hp out of theme there 800$ and the installation is expensive. unless you got to change theme buy used one or go long tube. i did the mistake of getting bbk got noting out of it as power wise. if your looking for sound and power go with a set of cams and cut out exhaust and tune you will be amazed with the sound and power you will get out of 2000$
Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mattstang04

Established Member
Ditto. If you can't get longtubes due to emission restrictions or for whatever reason, it would probably be better to invest the money in a different mod.

Users who are viewing this thread