wtb...shifter knob

trip03svt

Established Member
I'm looking to get a stock '03/'04 6-speed shifter knob.

I bought my cobra in January and the dealership put a damn '01 knob on there. They said they would order it and send it, but they are WORTHLESS! Somebody please help me out here b/c I'm tired of letting my friends drive and stalling out in 6th gear thinking it's reverse.

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
I'm looking to get a stock '03/'04 6-speed shifter knob.

I bought my cobra in January and the dealership put a damn '01 knob on there. They said they would order it and send it, but they are WORTHLESS! Somebody please help me out here b/c I'm tired of letting my friends drive and stalling out in 6th gear thinking it's reverse.

im selling a F'n fast shift knob 6spd....for cobras if u want it pm for pics if interestd $65 plus shipping.....

if u dont know what f'*ckin fast shift knob do a search for it hear on the forum

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
i've got one for you...taken off at 14k miles, mint condition.
pm me with a reasonable price.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I've got one as well, not mint, but it's a knob. It's got some light scratches on the face, but not really noticeable. If you want to give me $20 and pay the couple bucks for shipping, you can have it. It's just sitting on a shelf in the garage. PM me if you want it

Users who are viewing this thread