WTB Several 03' Parts.

StewartJ23

Established Member
I'm getting ready to purchase all of these parts new and I just want to see if anyone has some mildly used one's there looking to sale. Let me know!

Billetflow non-slip pulley 2.76

JLT True cold air intake.

Billetflow snub idler bracket and pulley 100mm.

H&R lowering springs for a vert.

2 Gauge pillar for a vert.

Aerospace gauge

Car cover of any type that will fit.

Quicklift hood struts.

If you have any of these items and are looking to get rid of them let me know! Thanks for looking!:banana:

Black Cobra

Established Member
I've got a Billetflow Snub bracket and 100mm Idler (Black) - ** NEW **

Comes with the Bracket, Pulley and all the Bolts and washers.

I picked this up from Lethal Performance when I was going to do a ported eaton with upper pulley change. Went Whipple 2.9 instead. Make me an offer.

Lethal Performance sells these for $134.95 (before our 5% discount)

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
On the springs, look for H&R race springs for a coupe, they only make sport springs for the vert and it's way too low. Coupe Race springs will work and are a popular choice for the convertible. Now if you can locate some Kenny Browns for a vert grab em..but they are rarer than a white skunk. (I found some last month after looking for over 5 years)

Last edited:

StewartJ23

Established Member
Thanks for the tip! As I'm sure you can see I'm a little new to mods, still learning. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the cover!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Thanks for the tip! As I'm sure you can see I'm a little new to mods, still learning. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the cover!

you are most welcome bro...use the site to research and learn...there are tons of threads on mods to terminators and no shortage of people on here to point you in the right direction. I wish I could have gotten you to grab the pulley too..I'm kinda wanting to get a polished pulley instead.

We all had to start somewhere, and this place is one of the best to begin that start.

andrew69_04

Established Member
i've also got a billet flow 100m snub idler. its got like 300 miles on it. wouldnt work with the kenne bell so its been on the shelf ever since. i'd take $90 shipped for it if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread