Wtb Sct Maf 2800

noslo50

Established Member
My buddy has one on his car for less than a week, he had an eaton car and ended up going to a ba-2400. Jerry

2la8iwon

Established Member
Do you have any pics? Iam also interested in your kb BAP 40 amp.
do you take paypal. do you have ebay account, not that i dont trust you but you only have 5 post since 2004 and i cant pm you

JaronsToys

Established Member
Yes i can send pics Guys please dont let this turn into a Scam Thread funny thing is I know more about a Terminator then most on the board :} even with only 5 posts lol I see you are still online Email me at [email protected] and I can call you tonight or i will give you my number to call me
thanks
Jaron

Last edited:

2la8iwon

Established Member
JaronsToys said:
Yes i can send pics Guys please dont let this turn into a Scam Thread funny thing is I know more about a Terminator then most on the board :} even with only 5 posts lol I see you are still online Email me at [email protected] and I can call you tonight or i will give you my number to call me
thanks
Jaron

Dude,
Dont get on my thread and ask me if I want them, I say yes Im interseted in your MAF and BAP and you go and sell it to somebody else. :bash:

JaronsToys

Established Member
Sorry you did not say yes you just asked questions questions ( do i take pay pal do you have pics stuff like that ) I did not get a phone call with a yes and yellow2003 said he wanted it for sure
Sorry good luck finding one

Users who are viewing this thread