WTB: SCJ setup

pbdrew15

Established Member
Hey guys, looking for the SCJ manifold and the TB to go with it as well as an intake. Hopefully someone is willing to let their setup go or already has one for sale. Cash in hand looking to buy ASAP. Thanks all.

Drew

DZANDERSEN

Established Member
Where are you located? Not looking to ship but would consider selling locally, I have cj mani, frpp mono blade and jlt cj cai.

pbdrew15

Established Member
Since you guys are thread Jacking my WTB post, I have recently bought the SCJ throttle body before realizing the swap won't work on a 2015 due to clearance issues. With that said I now have the TB for sale. If one of you is interested please PM me or text me at 678-480-5541.

DZANDERSEN

Established Member
You can lower the engine very easily and trim the hood insulation and fit a boss or cj mani on a 15 btw. My cj kit is gonna stay on the car for now might end up selling the entire car.

pbdrew15

Established Member
What sort of further information do you have on this engine lowering procedure? Pm me please. Thank you.

Eric Iannone

Established Member
I have a CJ monoblade im selling only ten miles on it and going twin instead. 525 shipped from hawaii.

Users who are viewing this thread