WTB: Satin (machined) 17"x10.5" '03 Cobra rims??

SprSonicCobra03

Established Member
Hey everyone, im looking for a set of 17x10.5 Satin finished cobra rims for my '03. I know AFS wheels used to make them but i see that they arent anymore....im not too hott on the chrome ones, so i wanna keep them matching the originals, but just in 10.5's..Any suggestions?? Also with Stock suspension what all will i need to do to install the new rims without any rubbing??

Any info. will be greatly appreciated!!:rolling:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hey everyone, im looking for a set of 17x10.5 Satin finished cobra rims for my '03. I know AFS wheels used to make them but i see that they arent anymore....im not too hott on the chrome ones, so i wanna keep them matching the originals, but just in 10.5's..Any suggestions?? Also with Stock suspension what all will i need to do to install the new rims without any rubbing??

Any info. will be greatly appreciated!!:rolling:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ial-afs-03-cobra-wheel-group-buy-sign-up.html

ATFPat

Established Member
^^ I know a site that has the machined wheels 17x10.5 but they're deep dish. I m going to hold out to wait to see if they make em.

Mustang Wheels at CruizinConcepts.com

They have em deep which look ok. I might order a set up by the end of the week, giving up on my search of non deep 10.5 machined wheesl.

Users who are viewing this thread