WTB: Satin/Machine Finish 03 Cobra Wheels

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
Like the title says, I am looking for some satin/machine finish 2003 Cobra wheels. I am NOT interested in chrome.

I don't need tires, but if they have tires mounted then post them up anyways...I may be interested.

Let me know what you got. :beer:

-Stew

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
why not keep the tenth anniv. weels? They look great on the cobra. Or are you going to put them away so they stay pretty? My friend is going to do that to hers....just to make sure they stay perfect.

03zycobra

Established Member
I have a set. Factory Satin 03/04 rims with less then 5000 miles on them. Center caps not included. What does in cost to ship to Ohio from New Jersey? Shipping will determine the price.

TheHolyCobra

Established Member
why not keep the tenth anniv. weels? They look great on the cobra. Or are you going to put them away so they stay pretty? My friend is going to do that to hers....just to make sure they stay perfect.

Well I have kinda already done that. With the widened wheels I have had to put two wheels in storage, but the other two stock wheels are on the front of the car. Speaking of which I do need to buy two more 10th wheels so I can actually do that...:D

TheHolyCobra

Established Member
I have a set. Factory Satin 03/04 rims with less then 5000 miles on them. Center caps not included. What does in cost to ship to Ohio from New Jersey? Shipping will determine the price.

It depends on whether or not the wheels have tires, and how you ship them.

PM sent.

Fuerza

Established Member
I can't believe you haven't found a set. There are usually tons of people selling these wheels. :shrug:

ssketer4

Established Member
I have a set off of my 03 vert. I live in Ohio too. PM if interested, maybe we can work something out....

03CobraDom

Established Member
Still lookin for a set? i have a set of 03 satin silver OEM Ford wheels i'd be willing to part with...let me know if your interested still..

Users who are viewing this thread