Wtb Salvaged 03/04 Cobra

Mystic1199

Established Member
Did you buy a wrecked one or just the parts ? If i could find a wrecked one at a good price id do the fox swap as know i have the space and help lol

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Did you buy a wrecked one or just the parts ? If i could find a wrecked one at a good price id do the fox swap as know i have the space and help lol

Parted out 50,000 mile powertrain.. Looking high and low for a roller, but not looking to spend more than 9k. Once you ask if the car has the harness and pcm they know they have you by the balls...Lol

You def. have the space (wish I did) the help is the easy part... :beer:

Mystic1199

Established Member
nice cant wait to see the progress of it ...i know of a kid around me who swapped everything from an 02gt to his 93notch ...every wire and computer swapped even cut the firewall and welded it to the notch to make the heater and dash work in it ...was a nice swap id love to do that to the 03-04 cobra but like you said anything over 9k for a wrecked one is to much i think

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
nice cant wait to see the progress of it ...i know of a kid around me who swapped everything from an 02gt to his 93notch ...every wire and computer swapped even cut the firewall and welded it to the notch to make the heater and dash work in it ...was a nice swap id love to do that to the 03-04 cobra but like you said anything over 9k for a wrecked one is to much i think

Funny thing is finding a nice fox cheap.. Even a clean notch roller has gone through the roof... The swap is the easy part

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Two terminators, one real and one with the heart of a cobra, that is amazing. Which one are you going to take to CSP in the fall?

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Two terminators, one real and one with the heart of a cobra, that is amazing. Which one are you going to take to CSP in the fall?

My buddy's building the car for a customer.. Ill take pictures as it gets started.. Thanks for the link, I forwarded it!!

Users who are viewing this thread