WTB SALEEN chrome wheels-99-04

across5aprils

Established Member
I'm looking to buy chrome saleen rims that fit 99-04. They can be new or used as long as they look descent. If anyone's looking to get rid of them or knows someone who is let me know asap.

Also, I have concept bullet chrome rims up for trade or buy. They're in great condition besides the one is a bit beat up. If interested let me know. My email is [email protected]

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I might put mine up for sale if I get the 18" Chrome stockers.

I won't know until they come out with a group buy price though..

Mine are 18x9 and 18x10.5. Perfect condition, no blemishes, rash, etc..

5k miles on them.

across5aprils

Established Member
etho-how much you trying to sell them for and got any pics?

svt03- if you ever get those stocks let me know if your getting rid of the saleens how much would you be selling them for and with or without tires?

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
etho-how much you trying to sell them for and got any pics?

svt03- if you ever get those stocks let me know if your getting rid of the saleens how much would you be selling them for and with or without tires?

Without tires probably unless you needed some.

PM me an offer.

They haven't even been driven in the rain. Also they are 10.5" wide in the back which makes them a little tougher to find than your avg. 10" wide Saleen wheel.

mikeace

Banned
hey bro i have a set of real saleen rims in my house that are off my 01 and have been in my house for 8 yrs... basically they are brand new and never used. these rims through saleen would cost you about 2k but im pretty sure they dont even make them chrome anymore so they are pretty hard to get esp new so id be willing to sell them if you really want them for 1575.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread