WTB: S, SQ, or T Trim Vortech

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
Anyone with a 96-04 GT or 96-01 Cobra with a vortech looking for an upgrade. I'm putting together a kit from the ground up and I was hoping someone might want to get rid of their heads unit if they thought they might upgrade soon. So, anyone who is dying to trade up or change systems...let me know, I might want to talk to you about your old head unit. Just a thought.

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
Hey, I have an a complete kit minus Inj. and fuel pump I might want to sell, comes with Anderson power pipe and a few other goodies if your interested???

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
It would have to be the reverse rotation/straight discharge blower for the 96-04's. A 5.0 liter blower won't match up. As much as I might like to get that kit, I have realized that I can build my own 6-8 psi kit for about 1600 dollars including tune from Modular Powerhouse. The extra 800 dollars that a new tuner kit would run is the difference between a new and used head unit, untuned at that. It would have to be a heck of a deal on a new, full kit. Cheapest I have ever seen a tuner kit, with a tune done would run about 3000 dollars.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread