WTB: RTR front lip AND RTR rear wing for 2014 GT

Willmkent

Established Member
Hey guys, looking for an rtr front lip and the rear aluminum wing to put onto my 14 mustang GT.

paypal ready!

thanks

DiESeven

Established Member
Just in case you're interested, if you look up rtr spoiler on ebay and find the plastic ones for $99 or $109 (can't remember exact price), my friend ordered one of those and they look good! He got his in gloss black.

Willmkent

Established Member
Thanks man! I saw those as well, was t sure at first but I'm down to give it a try!

I can't find an rtr rear wing anywhere though

Lemonth

Established Member
Just in case you're interested, if you look up rtr spoiler on ebay and find the plastic ones for $99 or $109 (can't remember exact price), my friend ordered one of those and they look good! He got his in gloss black.

I heard those are hit and miss as far as fitment. Just something to watch out for but it's a good price if it works!

Willmkent

Established Member
Just messaged ya

Hey Holeymoley33,

I can view your visitor message, however keep in mind those messages remain public record. I think the reason I cannot send you a PM is possibly because your account is so new. I am going to send you an email as it allows me that option, so most likely it will go to the email account you signed up with

Users who are viewing this thread