WTB Roush axle backs for 2011-12 GT500

TVSed GT

Established Member
Do axle backs from 2012 gt fit the 11-12 GT500’s? If so I might consider selling my roushs as I have OR midpipe and they’re too much. Considering GT500 Axleback this spring.

Chris Tieszen

Established Member
According to American muscle they fit 11-14 gt and 11-12 gt500. I assume these are the same as the ones you bought? I wouldn’t need my stock mufflers anymore if you wanted to do a swap.

Attachments

• BD794E89-418D-4193-B084-9632DC13F860.png
    BD794E89-418D-4193-B084-9632DC13F860.png
    664.7 KB · Views: 114

TVSed GT

Established Member
According to American muscle they fit 11-14 gt and 11-12 gt500. I assume these are the same as the ones you bought? I wouldn’t need my stock mufflers anymore if you wanted to do a swap.
Yep those are the ones. How many miles are on your stock mufflers and what shape are they in?

sono

Established Member
Like stinger missiles going off when you start the cart. Literally scars kids and pets! Coupled with an H pipe that is.

Chris Tieszen

Established Member
Yep those are the ones. How many miles are on your stock mufflers and what shape are they in?

30k miles on them, but the car was from Oklahoma so didn’t see any salt they actually look very good. Little dusty since I haven’t gotten a good chance to wash this thing down. I got the car just before we got our first snow up here. I could polish them up and they’d look great. I took a couple pics but the file sizes are too big I need to compress them

TVSed GT

Established Member
30k miles on them, but the car was from Oklahoma so didn’t see any salt they actually look very good. Little dusty since I haven’t gotten a good chance to wash this thing down. I got the car just before we got our first snow up here. I could polish them up and they’d look great. I took a couple pics but the file sizes are too big I need to compress them
Pm me and maybe we can work something out. I’d recommend pulling up some YouTube videos to give you an idea of how they’ll sound first to be sure that’s what you’re looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread